Tuesday, July 30, 2013

A note from the Rector

It has been my joy to serve as pastor, priest, and teacher for Saint Alban’s Church since the first of Advent 2007. During that time together I have presided at worship and vestry meetings, preached and taught, visited people at home and in hospitals, and conducted baptisms, weddings, and funerals.

We have shared together times of sorrow and times of joy. After next Sunday someone else will take up these duties, and I will return this fall to full-time academic work, to finish up my doctoral studies.

My wife Sarah and I have been blessed by our time with this congregation and will always remember our ministry among you with affection and gratitude.

Blessings to all in Christ Jesus and may you continue to journey into a future with hope.

Father John


http://stalbansedmonds.org/2013/07/a-note-from-the-rector/


No comments: